19th July 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether Group Discussion is conducted in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Hello, I have applied for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment. I am little confused because I don’t know how I can prepare for the Group Discussion. Even I don’t know is there interview or not. Please let me know.

21st July 2018, 08:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion is conducted in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

The selection of Assistant Civil Engineer in CSPHCL will be based on online written test and personal interview. Online computer based test will consist of 100 questions of 100 marks. Out of 100 questions, 80 questions will be from engineering and 20 questions from general awareness and reasoning.

There is no group discussion. Three times vacancy candidates will be selected for personal interview. Final merit list will be prepared on performance in online test and personal interview. You need to focus more on technical subjects of Civil Engineering for final selection.
23rd July 2018, 08:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion is conducted in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Group Discussion is not conducted in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment. The selection of candidates is based on:

Written Test.

Personal interview.

Written test is 100 marks and consists of 100 questions. There are 80 questions from your technical stream and 20 are from general awareness. Your focus should be on technical subjects so that you score well in exam and be shortlisted for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?