10th December 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Whether Group Discussion will schedule in Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Hello everyone, I have applied for Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment. I am little confused because I don’t know how I can prepare for the Group Discussion. Even I don’t know is there interview or not. Please let me know about this asap.

14th December 2018, 03:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion will schedule in Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Yes, the Group Discussion will be held as part of the recruitment of candidates for the post of Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment. The selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Pre-employment Medical examinations. You should have good communication skills to qualify the Group Discussion round. Try to speak at least two to three main points on the given topic in the Group Discussion round.
14th December 2018, 05:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Group Discussion will schedule in Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?

Yes, Group Discussion will schedule in Air India Express Limited Cabin Crew Trainee recruitment interview. Selection of the candidates will be done on the following steps.
1. Group Discussion
2. Personal interview
3. Pre-employment Medicak examination

For detailed information you should visit the official notification i.e. http://portals.airindia.in/erecruitm.../Impdates.aspx
15th March 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the group discussion topics for cabin crew interview in " Air India express ". Most imp topics. Or if possible could you please tell me bund of that topics.
Thanks..!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?