6th April 2019, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack TNPSC Assistant Librarian Interview

Hello Sir, I need your help. Can you please suggest me some tips to crack Interview of TNPSC Assistant Librarian recruitment of this year? I want to crack TNPSC interview and join as a Assistant Librarian. Kindly help me in this regard. Thank you!

13th April 2019, 03:32 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Tips to crack TNPSC Assistant Librarian Interview

Try to get as much as marks in Mains exam conducted during the recruitment process. Once you get good marks you will have lot of confidence in attending interview. Interview is one of the process that has few percentage of marks of the total marks. your personality will be tested rather than your aptitude and knowledge.

-Better get a blazer or a coat which is light in colour and wear it during interview.
-if you are not confident then you have a right to say that you dont know the answer.
-Face interviewers with confidence and bold and answer it.
-Atleast 40-50% will be awarded when you attend interview so you just have to be better than others to get those extra marks.

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?