3rd November 2022, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether the IFBI Institute offer placement for IDBI Bank?

Respected sir, whether the IFBI institute offers placement for a IDBI bank? I want a join a course of an IFBI institute after completion of my pgd in banking sector.

30th May 2023, 09:11 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Whether the IFBI Institute offer placement for IDBI Bank?

Yes, IFBI Institute offers placement assistance for IDBI Bank. The institute has a tie-up with IDBI Bank and offers its students placement opportunities in the bank. The institute also has a placement cell that helps students in their job search. The placement cell provides students with career counseling, resume writing assistance, and interview preparation. The institute also conducts campus interviews for IDBI Bank.
Some of the benefits of joining IFBI Institute:
  • The institute has a tie-up with IDBI Bank and offers its students placement opportunities in the bank.
  • The institute has a placement cell that helps students in their job search.
  • The placement cell provides students with career counseling, resume writing assistance, and interview preparation.
  • The institute conducts campus interviews for IDBI Bank.
If you are interested in joining IFBI Institute, you can visit the institute's website or contact the institute for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?