7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?

I want to get an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for my MBA course. I want to take an Education Loan from IDBI Bank. But I want to know that how they will agree to provide such loan amount? Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  5. Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  7. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  8. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  9. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  11. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  14. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  16. Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS?
  17. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
9th October 2016, 12:09 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?

You can definitely get an education loan of 7 lakhs from IDBI Bank. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme followed by complete all formalities of the bank as per bank's instructions. You need to comply with the terms and conditions like :-

- your parents should be co-borrower.
- there should be a third party guarantor
- you need to deposit the marginal security
- you need to furnish all the requisite documents to the bank
- you need to sign on the requisite document given by the bank
9th October 2016, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How IDBI Bank will agree to offer an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs?

It will depend on factors like from which institute you are studying MBA and presence of a guarantor or collateral security. If you have a guarantor who is earning good, then you have good chance.

Also, try to get admission in a reputed college. Banks favor those students, who are studying in a reputed college or institute with a good placement record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?