12th July 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct placement in United Bank of India as a PO if working in a private Bank through IFBI programme?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Com graduate and I have done IFBI Banking Diploma course of 1 year. Though I didn't get placement and working in a private Bank as Sales Officer. I want to apply in United Bank of India PO recruitment which is recruiting through IFBI programme. As I have done this programme, so I can get direct placement in UBI?

16th July 2016, 03:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get direct placement in United Bank of India as a PO if working in a private Bank through IFBI programme?

You have done IFBI Banking Diploma course and want to apply for United Bank of India PO recruitment. No, you cannot get direct placement in UBI. You have to go through the whole selection procedure. You will get and advantage in the interview as you have already done IFBI Banking Diploma course.

Following are the details for this recruitment:

Educational qualification: Student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of online exam followed by GD/ Interview.

**But I am sorry to say that the online application for this post is over. The last date for filling the online application was 12th July 2016.
17th July 2016, 12:26 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get direct placement in United Bank of India as a PO if working in a private Bank through IFBI programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a B.Com graduate and I have done IFBI Banking Diploma course of 1 year. Though I didn't get placement and working in a private Bank as Sales Officer. I want to apply in United Bank of India PO recruitment which is recruiting through IFBI programme. As I have done this programme, so I can get direct placement in UBI?
No, it is not possible to get direct placement in United Bank of India as a PO. The selected candidates need to join the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course in tie-up with NIIT – Institute of Finance, Banking and Insurance Training Ltd. After completion of the course the candidates will be appointed in the bank as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I. So you have to apply online to the vacancy. The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test, Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion. The website Links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?