7th February 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Will I be asked technical questions being engineer in PNB Deputy Manager (IT) exam?

hello sir i am preparing for pnb dy.manger (IT) but i have done b.tech in electronics & communication so i wants to know wheather i will get technical question from electronics or from information technology in written exam????

13th September 2016, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be asked technical questions being engineer in PNB Deputy Manager (IT) exam?

Yes, in interviews they can surely ask you questions related to your qualification. Even in written exam, if post is related to IT, then they will ask questions related to the same field.

Hence, make sure that you are well prepared according to your qualification as well as banking sector knowledge will be important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?