29th January 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

How may I find a job in Indian railways after completion of mechanical engineering course?

Hello sir/mam i am 3rd year student from mechanical branch .I want to do job in railway department.Please ,tell me what i have to do for that sector. please guide me for the any type of vacancy for me,what is the syllabus for that ?How can i apply for that vacancy.

15th May 2012, 05:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I find a job in Indian railways after completion of mechanical engineering course?

Technical positions like Project Manager, assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Section Engineer etc in Railways are an option after B.E/B.Tech. You need to attend RRB exams as part of this. You will be tested mainly in technical subject areas in this exam. Apart from this you need to answer questions from other subjects like GK, Reasoning, English skills etc. If you get through this exam you need to also clear Personal interview too. You can apply online for this exam.
22nd September 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I find a job in Indian railways after completion of mechanical engineering course?

send me the syllabus for rrb. my mail id [email protected]. is there any jobs for 3rd yr mech engg students
26th March 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam.,how to prepare for RRB...pls snd rpl for"'[email protected]'"...i am b.e. (2nd year) mech.
16th October 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Im am studing in class9.how i get the railway job in macanical diploma stream
10th November 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Plz anyone send me the syllabus for rrb exam at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?