5th September 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How to join CID and CBI? How to prepare for the examination and what is the height requirement?

Sir, I am Anand Jadhav from Solapur.Still I am studying in computer science and engineering third year at Sveri's College of engineering Pandharpur. My goal and target is to join in CID and CBI. For this examination how I can prepare? Which website I should follow. Sir my last question is what is the height required for this job?

13th September 2016, 02:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CID and CBI? How to prepare for the examination and what is the height requirement?

In order to join CID or CBI, you are required to appear in Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The basic educational qualification required for appearing SSC CGL Recruitment Examination is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Any discipline in Graduation is accepted to be eligible for CGL Examination. Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible.

>> In order to get selected, you are required to know the exact syllabus and pattern of the examination.

>> The best book I would suggest you to go with is SSC CGL Previous Solved Papers book by Kiran Prakashan.

>> Basically there is no height required for CBI or CID posts but there is a minimum qualification required for CGL Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?