28th September 2021, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any government college for computer science engineering?

I got 176 marks in keam and expect 90% in kerala 2 exam.will i get admission in any government college for computer science engineering?if yes,then where?

30th September 2021, 08:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any government college for computer science engineering?

To get admission in any government college for computer science engineering a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done through KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical) on the basis of marks scored in the State level entrance test conducted by the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations. Some of the top government colleges in Kerala are given below.

--> National Institute of Technology, Calicut
--> Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
--> College of Engineering, Trivandrum
--> Government Engineering College, Thrissur
--> Government Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara
--> Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi
30th September 2021, 11:36 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any government college for computer science engineering?

It would be difficult to get admission in any government college for computer science engineering.

Your score should be minimum 40% in order to be eligible to get admission in any government college.

Now, You can get admission in any private recognized university.

During BTech start preparing for GATE ( if you want to go for MTech / or to get PSUs job) and secure good future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?