21st December 2016, 08:12 AM
Avinash5874

Marks required in NEET to get admission in government colleges? Procedure to get seat in government colleges? How much amount I have to pay for it?

Hello sir, I have applied for NEET exam and want to know how much marks should I do to get admission in government colleges? Procedure to get sit in government colleges? How much amount I have to pay for it?

21st December 2016, 07:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in NEET to get admission in government colleges? Procedure to get seat in government colleges? How much amount I have to pay for it?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

*NEET is conducted by CBSE for admission in MBBS and BDS courses. It is only one examination for admission in medical colleges. If you want to get admission in government college, you should score minimum of 550 marks or more out of 720 marks in NEET examination.

*Application form for 2017 NEET exam has not come yet. Fee structure is different for different college. It will depend upon college in which you get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?