5th February 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem in police verification if basic salary and gross salary doesn't match?

I am working in a private firm. I wrote my basic salary in declaration form sent by ISRO for police verification, where my gross salary is high. Now I'm select in ISRO as technician.
Could there be a problem in my verification for this reason?

7th February 2018, 10:25 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem in police verification if basic salary and gross salary doesn't match?

Police verification is mainly done for any criminal cases against you. They will just ensure that you are a resident of that area and have got clean record.

Salary declaration is not going to affect you in any way, because you have already cleared all the stages. Only criminal case lodged against you will create any issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?