5th February 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NCC, if my college doesn't have it?

Sir, my name is Megha. I am doing B.Sc in Palakkad but NCC is not there in our college. Can I join NCC? I have lot of interest to join. Please help me. My [email protected]. Phone number: 8606801103

7th February 2018, 10:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NCC, if my college doesn't have it?

If your college and parents give you permission, then surely you will be able to join NCC without any issues. Just contact the nearest NCC headquarter for application form.

Your parents need to sign and also your college needs to give you permission on a letterhead. Just follow the procedure to join.
7th February 2018, 10:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NCC, if my college doesn't have it?

Yes, you can still join NCC, if your college doesn't have the facility. You can contact regarding the matter and they will provide you the list of colleges which have NCC wing. So, after getting the details of the colleges, you can get admission there by writing an application and then submitting the required fees and documents. After clearing the admission process you can start your training in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?