7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem, if my name doesn’t match in KEAM application form?

I made a mistake in my KEAM application form. My house name Palanchery Pallath, but I applied in Palanchery Pallath. Any problem?

7th April 2017, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem, if my name doesn’t match in KEAM application form?

You name should be according to your legal documents which you will show during verification. If you don't have same name in every record, then you will face problems.

Therefore, get your name corrected according to your legal documents like 10th mark sheet and identity proof.
8th April 2017, 11:36 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any problem, if my name doesn’t match in KEAM application form?

It is better to make the correction in the form through online mode only. KAEM Application form correction 2017 will be announced soon by the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Exam), Kerala and for that you need to visit the official website of CEE, Kerala daily. The students will be allowed to make correction in limited areas only like name, parents name, address, etc. and no changes will be entertain in the field of courses and examination center. Aspirants will be updated when the scrutinizing of application form will be completed via SMS or else the candidates can check their status in the homepage of online application.
Below is the link of official website. Click on the link and search for the tab "KEAM application form correction 2017" and do correct your mistakes properly.
http://www.cee-kerala.org
8th April 2017, 11:41 PM
khanexpert

The names which you have provided above are both the same so there is no such problem, but if you have mentioned a different name in your application form and if it is properly noticed, then your candidature can be cancelled.
7th June 2021, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any problem, if my name doesn%u2019t match in KEAM application form?

Is there any problem if there is spelling mistake in my address
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?