22nd October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission in b.arch without nata

SIR / MADAM, My son have have passed intermediate exam which is equivalent to (10 2) with 88% (A grade) but he didn't appear for NATA but preparing for TELANGANA EMCET.
On searching how to secure admission in B.Arch I have come to know that most of the colleges and university requisite is to qualify NATA but in my case my son missed NATA exam but eager to go for B.ARCH. Kindly guide how and where (which college /universty) offer admission with NATA. Waiting for replies from all who are acquainted with this information. Regards.

24th October 2022, 04:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in b.arch without nata

The candidate needs to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognised board to be eligible for this course.

Then, the candidate needs to pass an entrance test exam that can be IIT-JEE, NATA, etc to get admission in a college to pursue B.Arch.

Without qualifying one of them the candidate can not get admission in government college to pursue BArch. The candidate can still get admission in a private college.
25th October 2022, 11:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue BArch by getting a good score either in NATA or the JEE Main Paper 2 score. NATA is administered by the Council of Architecture (COA), whereas JEE Main Paper 2 is administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA). There may be some private colleges that may provide admissions based on 10+2 scores or on the basis of their own entrance examinations but you need to look for them.
26th October 2022, 03:03 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Without giving the NATA exam you can also get admission in B.Arch , but you have to give the second entrance exam called JEE Mains to study B.Arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?