22nd October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Is NATA exam score enough to get admissions in B.Arch or JEE Main should be cracked?

Im studying 2 now. I like to study B.arch and im Tamil Nadu. I know that NATA is compulsory to get admission for B.arch.But i want to know that NATA is enough for B.arch or i have to write JEE exams. My friends and teachers told me that JEE exams are to national and international. NATA is enough to join a state college.Is it true or not? Please help me and guide me to success my brothers and sisters.
THANK YOU

24th October 2022, 11:03 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NATA exam score enough to get admissions in B.Arch or JEE Main should be cracked?

To pursue BArch you have two options of taking admission either through NATA or JEE Main Paper-2. Both NATA and JEE Main Paper 2 are conducted for offering admission to BArch courses. You can choose to go with any one among NATA or JEE Main depending on the college for which admission is desired. NATA (National Architecture Aptitude Test) is conducted by the Council of Architecture whereas JEE Main Paper 2 is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
26th October 2022, 03:00 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NATA exam score enough to get admissions in B.Arch or JEE Main should be cracked?

Yes,it's enough to get admission in B.Arch having NATA exam score.

Either you have to give the entrance exam called NATA or JEE Main to study B.Arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?