22nd October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Arch without NATA? Which college or university offers admission without NATA?

SIR / MADAM, My son have have passed intermediate exam which is equivalent to (10 2) with 88% (A grade) but he didn't appear for NATA but preparing for TELANGANA EMCET.
On searching how to secure admission in B.Arch I have come to know that most of the colleges and university requisite is to qualify NATA but in my case my son missed NATA exam but eager to go for B.ARCH. Kindly guide how and where (which college /universty) offer admission with NATA. Waiting for replies from all who are acquainted with this information. Regards

25th October 2022, 11:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Arch without NATA? Which college or university offers admission without NATA?

You can get admission in BArch without NATA only if you have scored well in JEE Main Paper 2. NATA and JEE Main Paper 2 both examinations have equal importance in the field of Architecture. You can either appear for one of them or both. There are some private colleges that take admission without JEE or NATA scores you can check out for some private colleges.

I am giving you the list of some institutes/universities that offer BArch admissions without a valid NATA or JEE Main score through management quota.

1. BMS College Bangalore
2. R.V College of Architecture, Bangalore
3. Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture, Pune
4. PES University, Bangalore
5. Dr. DY Patil College of Architecture, Maharashtra
26th October 2022, 03:05 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Arch without NATA? Which college or university offers admission without NATA?

Without NATA exam ,you will get admission in B.Arch ,but you have to appear in the second entrance exam called JEE Mains.

Without NATA exam you will get admission in RIMT University of Punjab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?