29th March 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

3rd April 2019, 01:23 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna?

Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna:-

You would need to apply for National eligibility cum entrance test (NEET) which is conducted by the National testing agency every year.

After that, you would need to attend the councelling to fill up your choices. If there are seats vacant in this college then you will certainly get admission in Bihar Veterinary College.

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in this examination is that you should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Your minimum age should be 17 years at the time of application.

You can visit the website www.basu.org.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?