29th March 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry course which is available in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

3rd April 2019, 01:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna?

Veterinary Science is a branch of science which is related with curing , diagnosis, treatment of diseases in birds and animals.

It also focuses on the improvement of the yielding breeds of animals. They basically take cafe of the animals or treats animal like a doctor did to human beings. they are also the doctors of the animals.

You would need to study following topics in detail:-
:-Clinical procedures and management
:-Pre- and post-surgical nursing
:-Care of laboratory animals
:-Identification of infectious diseases and common ailments
:-Nutritional needs of animals
:-Research methodology

Fee Structure:-

You would need to pay during first years is Rs.13120
From second years to fifth year, you would need to pay Rs.5970

You can visit the website www.basu.org.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?