4th March 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

7th March 2019, 10:15 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!
Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognize board can apply for the admission to study BBA (Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology.

Admission to the BBA (Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Duration of the BBA (Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?