4th March 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BBA(Human Resource Management) from Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

6th March 2019, 12:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BBA(Human Resource Management) from Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

There is no entrance examination available to study BBA (Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to study the BBA (Human Resource Management) in the Gurkul Institute of Management and Technology. Students are admitted to the BBA (Human Resource Management) on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination in the Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?