4th March 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BBA(Human Resource Management) from Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology. As I am interested to do BBA(Human Resource Management) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

6th March 2019, 01:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BBA(Human Resource Management) from Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology. As I am interested to do BBA(Human Resource Management) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

You can study BBA (Human Resource Management) in various colleges in India through regular or distance mode. After completion of the course, you can study MBA (Human Resource Management) course. You have to clear the common entrance test for the admission to study MBA (Human Resource Management). The BBA (Human Resource Management) is one of the best courses available for those who wish to pursue an MBA in the future. Therefore, you can study BBA (Human Resource Management) course.
7th March 2019, 12:15 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Should I study BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It's based on your career aspiration and future goal. If you are interested to make your career in Management sector then, of course, you can apply for BBA in Human Resource Management through Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology.

BBA Admissions at Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology, Delhi the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for BBA program is that:

- Applicants who are applying to BBA course at the Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology Delhi have to qualify 12th board examination or from a recognized Institution.

Contact Information:
Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology
Address: C-9/7, Sector-7, Rohini, Delhi, India
Ph - 011- 47008408
Email ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?