31st December 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

2nd January 2019, 11:10 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

Students who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or 3 or 4 year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education are eligible to study the Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication) course in the NIFT-Delhi. They have to clear the Written Entrance Examination and Situation Test for the admission to study Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication) in NIFT. Students’ upper age limit is 23 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates) for the admission to study Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication) in NIFT.
4th January 2019, 06:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi?

Admission criteria to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi are as follows.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from any recognized board.

Age of the candidates should not more than 23 years as on 1st October, 2018.

Candidates must have qualified NIFT entrance exam conducted by the institute.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.nift.ac.in/bdesfc
4th January 2019, 04:58 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

For seeking admission in NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) Delhi to pursue B.Des in Fashion Communication, you are required to qualify NIFT entrance examination.

Further, for appearing in the NIFT entrance examination, the minimum eligibility criteria required are as below :-

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board.

* Your age should not exceed 23 years ( or 28 years in case of SC/ST candidates) as on 1st October of previous year in which the admission is sought.

For more details and updates regarding the NIFT entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?