31st December 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in NIFT-Delhi for BDes(Fashion Communication). Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

2nd January 2019, 10:51 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in NIFT-Delhi for BDes(Fashion Communication). Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Design (Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi is given below:

>> Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized Central / State Board of Secondary Education

>> Candidates who have passed 3 or 4 year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education

>> Maximum age should be 23 years as on 1st October, 2018 (age limit relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates)
4th January 2019, 05:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in NIFT-Delhi?

NIFT refers to National Institute of Fashion Technology and for seeking admission in NIFT Delhi or any other NIFT centre, you are required to qualify NIFT entrance examination.

Further, to apply for the NIFT entrance examination for seeking admission in B.Des ( Bachelor of Designing) course, the minimum eligibility criteria required are as below :-

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognised board.

* Your age should not exceed 23 years ( or 28 years in case of SC/ST candidates) as on 1st October of previous year in which the admission is sought.

For more details and updates regarding the NIFT entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?