9th September 2020, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BDes(Fashion Design) in FAD International Pune?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying BDes(Fashion Design). Can I know about the criteria for admission in FAD International Pune for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

11th September 2020, 10:16 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BDes(Fashion Design) in FAD International Pune?

Admission criteria to study BDes(Fashion Design) in FAD International Pune is as follows.

Candidate must have passed HS with minimum aggregate of 60%.

Candidate must meet the minimum age requirement of 18-year (16-years of age with parental consent).

Essay writing may be required for selection to certain courses and is not a compulsory selection criterion for all programs.

Written Entrance Test is must for all long-term like BDes offered by the institute.
12th September 2020, 12:23 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BDes(Fashion Design) in FAD International Pune?

°°° FAD Institute provides with Bachelor of Design Program and the eligibility to get admission is that a candidate should have a minimum qualification of 10 + 2 from a recognised Indian board with at least 50% marks.

°°° Admission will be done on the basis of Written Test and Interview.

°°° Candidates are also required to write short notes on the following topics as an integral part of the initial application process:

Creativity has been described in many words. What meaning does it have to you?

What is the career you are eventually looking at?

Have you done anything in the past that speaks of your inclination towards this course and if Yes, please give a brief description of the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?