13th June 2019, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BSc(Computer Technology). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

15th June 2019, 02:40 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science?

The admission to the BSc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science is done on the basis of merit list.

The candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in 10+2 with mathematics from a recognized board.

You can get the application form college by paying Rs. 100/ or or by sending Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Principal, Bharathidasan College of Arts & Science, Erode.

The completed application form needs to be submitted at the given address:

The Principal,
Bharathidasan College of Arts & Science,
Ellispettai,
Pallapalayam (po),
Erode - 638 116.
Tamilnadu.
15th June 2019, 03:40 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science?

The admission to the BSc(Computer Technology) in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science is done on the basis of merit list.

The candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in 10+2 with mathematics from a recognized board.

You can get the application form college by paying Rs. 100/ or or by sending Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Principal, Bharathidasan College of Arts & Science, Erode.

The completed application form needs to be submitted at the given address:

The Principal,
Bharathidasan College of Arts & Science,
Ellispettai,
Pallapalayam (po),
Erode - 638 116.
Tamilnadu.
15th June 2019, 08:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission criteria to study a BSc in Computer Technology at Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science is given below.

==> Candidate can collect the application form and prospectus from the college office by paying Rs.100.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Submit the application form to the college office.

I am also giving you the college contact details.

Address - Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science
Erode to Gobi Road,
Ellispettai, Pallapalayam
Post Office - Erode
Tamil Nadu - 638116
Phone - +91-424-2534121/2535803-806
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.bharathidasancollege-erode.in
15th June 2019, 12:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BSc(Computer Technology). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Bharathidasan College of Arts and Science for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Eligibility to study the BSc (Computer Technology) in the Bharathidasan College of Arts & Science is a pass in Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Computer Science subjects from a recognized board. Candidates are admitted to the BSc (Computer Technology) course on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Interested candidates can download the application from https://www.bharathidasancollege-erode.in/page.php?news_title=12 and apply for the admission with the required documents like SSLC (10th) Mark Statement, HSC (10+2) Mark Statement, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Passport size photographs, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?