13th June 2019, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BE(Computer Science and Engineering) in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?

I want to do BE(Computer Science and Engineering) with the help of scholarship in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

15th June 2019, 03:18 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BE(Computer Science and Engineering) in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?

Yes Scholarship is available to study BE(Computer Science and Engineering) in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.

1)100% Scholarship on fees + 50% Scholarship on Hostel or Transportation Fee if the candidates has scored 185 and Above marks.

2)50% Scholarship on fees + 50% Scholarship on Hostel or Transportation Fee if the candidates has scored 180 – 184.99 marks.

3)50% Scholarship on fees if the marks is between 175 – 179.99.

You can check more details on http://karpagamtech.ac.in/scholarship/.
15th June 2019, 07:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BE(Computer Science and Engineering) in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore?

Yes, Scholarships are available to study BE in Computer Science and Engineering at Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore. The scholarship is available for all the 4 years. I am giving you the scholarship details.

The candidate who score 185 and above will get a 100% scholarship on fees +50% scholarship on Hostel or Transportation fee.

The candidate who score 180 - 184.99 will get a 50% scholarship on fees + 50% scholarship on Hostel or Transportation fee.

The candidate who score 175 - 179.99 will get 50% on fees.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.karpagamtech.ac.in
15th June 2019, 01:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BE(Computer Science and Engineering) with the help of scholarship in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

Scholarships available to study BE (Computer Science and Engineering) in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore are given below:

Students can get the scholarships in Karpagam Institute of Technology, Coimbatore based on cut off obtained in 10+2 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (Mathematics – 100 Marks and Physics and Chemistry – 100 Marks).

Cutoff Marks – 185 and above – 100% Scholarship on fees + 50% Scholarship on Hostel or Transportation Fees

Cutoff Marks – 180 to 184.99 - 50% Scholarship on fees + 50% Scholarship on Hostel or Transportation Fees

Cutoff Marks – 175 to 179.99 – 50% Scholarship on fees

Students can avail the scholarship for the four years. Students can contact the college for getting scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?