11th February 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BSc(Nursing). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

14th February 2019, 03:04 PM
12shubhangi

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai?

- the candidate should have completed the age of 17 years

the upper age is 30 years, upper age relaxed by a period of five years for the candidates belongs to SC/ST

Qualifying Examination:

A candidate seeking admission from a recognized school with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English ,physics,chemistry,and biology student has passed in each subject seperatly

Entrance test: Entrance test will be held on as per the venue indicated in the admission ticket. The Entrance test will contain objective type

Medical fitness:candidate must be medically fit
15th February 2019, 08:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai?

=> B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of this course is four years.

=> For the admission of B.Sc Nursing course, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry is 50% and the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

=> In order to apply for the application form, you should visit the official website of University/College.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> First year = ₹30,000

=> Second year= ₹30,000

=> Third year = ₹30,000

=> Fourth year = ₹30,000

=> Total = ₹120,000
15th February 2019, 03:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BSc(Nursing). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

Female students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects can apply for the admission to study BSc Nursing at Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates can download the application from the Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai website and apply for the admission to study BSc Nursing. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
15th February 2019, 08:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Admission criteria to sudy bsc(Nursing) course÷

A candidate must have completed 10 + 2 with PCB from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% if given to SC/ST/OBC candidates.

The candidate has to appear in the nursing entrance test that is conducted by the respective Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?