11th February 2019, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BSc(Biotechnology) Degree of The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BSc in Biotechnology from The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? Please let me know that can I become a teacher or not?

15th February 2019, 09:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BSc(Biotechnology) Degree of The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to become a teacher with BSc(Biotechnology) Degree of The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru.

OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

=> Government Hospitals

=> Marketing Manager

=> Sales Officer

=> Assistant Research Analyst

=> Biotech Product Analyst

=> Research Associate

=> IT Companies

=> Content Writing (medical)

=> Research Labs
15th February 2019, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BSc(Biotechnology) Degree of The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru?

Yes, any graduate can become a Teacher but make sure you have a B.Ed degree to increase your chances of getting a teaching job. If you want government school jobs, the TET/CTET score will also be required for sure.

Just make sure you are good at teaching and love the profession. Those who are good at teaching can only succeed in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?