30th September 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BTech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

3rd October 2018, 11:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology?

Admission criteria to study B.Tech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology are given below.

1. Applicants should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized board.

2. The minimum percentage required in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is 55% for pursuing B.Tech(Applied Mechanics) course.

3. The age of applicants should be minimum of 17 years.

4. One more thing remember in you mind you have to appear in entrance examination like Joint entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?