30th September 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BTech(Applied Mechanics) course which is available in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

3rd October 2018, 11:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology?

Course structure and fee expenses of B.Tech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology are given below.

1. B.Tech. Applied Mechanics or Bachelor of Technology in Applied Mechanics is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course.

2. The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Applied Mechanics course is four years.

ELIGIBILITY: Candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

The name of best jobs for you after completing Bachelor of Technology in Applied Mechanics course are given below.

** Production Mechanic Companies

** Customer Service Companies

** Manufacturing Companies

** Hardware Companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?