30th September 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Seats available for BTech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BTech(Applied Mechanics) course which is available in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

3rd October 2018, 11:44 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for BTech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology?

** The Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology, in Pune, India.

** 60 seats available for BTech(Applied Mechanics) in Modern Education Society’s Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: 19, Bundgarden Road, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone: 020 2616 4814
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?