13th October 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT Arunachal Pradesh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in NIT Arunachal Pradesh for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

27th October 2019, 05:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT Arunachal Pradesh?

The admission criteria to study BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering at NIT Arunachal Pradesh is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of the JEE Main score which is conducted by CBSE and followed by counseling JoSAA.

Interested candidate can apply through the JEE MAIN website that is www.jeemain.nic.in. Fill the application form along with all the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Submit the application form. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nitap.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?