13th October 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT Arunachal Pradesh? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to know which entrance exam I have to give to secure admission in NIT Arunachal Pradesh for BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) course? Please tell me about the cutoff rank for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

27th October 2019, 05:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT Arunachal Pradesh? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering at NIT Arunachal Pradesh. Admission selection is done on the basis of the JEE Main score which is conducted by CBSE and followed by counseling JoSAA.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nitap.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?