17th November 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

24th November 2018, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates are admitted to the BTech Chemical Engineering course in NIT Arunachal Pradesh on the basis of seat allocated by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) from the list of candidates selected by all India JEE (Main) examination. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects with at least 75% marks are eligible to study BTech Chemical Engineering in NIT Arunachal Pradesh. They have to appear for the JEE (Main) for the admission to study BTech Chemical Engineering in NIT Arunachal Pradesh. The NIT Arunachal Pradesh website link is given Click Here
24th November 2018, 06:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh?

Admission in NIT ( National Institute of Technology ), Arunachal Pradesh for pursuing B.Tech degree in Chemical engineering discipline or in any other discipline is made on the basis of seats allocated by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) from the list of candidates selected by all India JEE (Main).

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and it is going to be held by NTA twice from this year ( earlier held once every year by CBSE ) in two stages which includes JEE Main followed by JEE Advanced.

For more details regarding the NIT, Arunachal Pradesh undergraduate admissions, you can refer to the link www.nitap.in while for details regarding JEE, you can refer either to the link www.jeemain.nic.in
or www.nta.ac.in.
24th November 2018, 06:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Admission in NIT ( National Institute of Technology ), Arunachal Pradesh for pursuing B.Tech degree in Chemical engineering discipline or in any other discipline is made on the basis of seats allocated by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) from the list of candidates selected by all India JEE (Main).

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and it is going to be held by NTA twice from this year ( earlier held once every year by CBSE ) in two stages which includes JEE Main followed by JEE Advanced.

For more details regarding the NIT, Arunachal Pradesh undergraduate admissions, you can refer to the link www.nitap.in while for details regarding JEE, you can refer either to the link www.jeemain.nic.in or www.nta.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?