29th September 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?

I am studying in class 12th with commerce maths. Please let me know about studies in all possible fields after completing my 12th class. Acquaint me with courses and further studies in USA, UK and Australia after 12th along with the fee structure and admission procedure. Please let me know, if there is any type of scholarship provided by the Indian govt or any other istitution for studying abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  2. What all are the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia?
  3. Courses available to study in Australia on 12th Commerce basis? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  5. Courses available in Australia with fee structure for 12th student?
  6. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  7. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  8. List of courses after 12th with Commerce (Computer) other than CA and CA? Duration of courses and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Procedure followed to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th?
  10. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  11. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses after 12th Economics courses? Courses after 12th without Maths?
  13. List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?
  14. Courses available after 12th Economics and 12th without Maths?
  15. What kind of courses I can do along with 12th Commerce?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University being a candidate of 12th Commerce? Which course can I opt for on 12th Marks basis?
  17. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  18. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
26th May 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?

say me it is possible to h.s.c. after direct t.y.bcom
9th July 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?

i am completed my 12th from commerce with maths &math is my favourite subject so what can i do
25th July 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

can you provide me with matter for english owners
8th August 2011, 12:26 PM
dr. ferozudullah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you provide me with matter for english owners
the question itself is wrong ! its honours got it !
26th April 2013, 10:57 PM
jagdeesh kumar

Post Re: What are the courses available for me after doing 12th in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?

I am studying in class 12th with maths. Please let me know about studies in all possible fields after completing my 12th class. Acquaint me with courses and further studies in Australia after 12th along with the fee structure and admission procedure. Please let me know, if there is any type of scholarship provided by the Indian go
vt or any other istitution for studying abroad.
19th May 2013, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

which course is best in commerce stream to apply at abroad after 12
30th March 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i m taking maths science subject ,plz suggest me that what should i take after completing 12 plz n i became a ias officer
8th April 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my board exams. I am keen on studying further in the field of business administration. I am confused between BBA and BMS. Is there a major difference between these courses? It has always been my dream to study abroad but I want to do it independently, so I will take a loan for the same. I really need to know which countries would be economical for me. Can someone please help me out?
8th April 2015, 04:32 PM
tanisha_333

I have just given my board exams. I am keen on studying further in the field of business administration. I am confused between BBA and BMS. Is there a major difference between these courses? It has always been my dream to study abroad but I want to do it independently, so I will take a loan for the same. I really need to know which countries would be economical for me. Can someone please help me out?
8th April 2015, 10:38 PM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in class 12th with commerce maths. Please let me know about studies in all possible fields after completing my 12th class. Acquaint me with courses and further studies in USA, UK and Australia after 12th along with the fee structure and admission procedure. Please let me know, if there is any type of scholarship provided by the Indian govt or any other istitution for studying abroad.
After 12th you can opt for
1. Defense services
2. B.Tech with good stream
3. For foreign courses you need to crack entrance exams and on these basis you can get scholarship too.
8th April 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i pass the 2 commerce with 60% than how can i go abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?