5th March 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai for BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

13th March 2019, 12:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai for BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from any recognized board are eligible to study BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the PCM subjects in the qualifying examination. Candidates are admitted to the BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) course in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai through counseling conducted by the Anna University.
14th March 2019, 11:26 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai?

The eligibility criteria for BE is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2 at least with Mathematics as one subject.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

* You have to have a valid score card of JEE.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?