5th March 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BE(Automobile Engineering) in Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology through JEE Main. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in Himachal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kangra?

14th March 2019, 11:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Shri Ram Institute of Management and Technology?

Please attend counseling for that.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?