5th March 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study Bachelor of Engineering course in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am studying 12th with Science stream. I am interested to study Bachelor of Engineering course in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai. Can I know which are all the specializations available for Bachelor of Engineering course? Please tell me asap.

8th March 2019, 12:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study Bachelor of Engineering course in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying 12th with Science stream. I am interested to study Bachelor of Engineering course in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai. Can I know which are all the specializations available for Bachelor of Engineering course? Please tell me asap.

Specializations available to study the Bachelor of Engineering course in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai are given below:

Computer Science and Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering

BTech – Information Technology
8th March 2019, 12:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study Bachelor of Engineering course in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai?

The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai offers following specializations in the Bachelor of Engineering course:

Civil Engineering

Computer Science and Engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:
http://royalcet.ac.in/under-graduate/
9th March 2019, 09:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The name of specializations available to study Bachelor of Engineering course in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai is given below.

** Mechanical Engineering

** Electronics & Communication Engineering

** Information Technology

** Electrical and Electronics Engineering

** Computer Science and Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?