11th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and syllabus of B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Please let me know about the course syllabus of B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) course available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Can anyone tell me about the admission criteria also?

29th July 2017, 12:21 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and syllabus of B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know about the course syllabus of B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) course available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Can anyone tell me about the admission criteria also?
The candidate must complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks at 12th board examination. The candidate must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences.
1st August 2017, 10:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission criteria and syllabus of B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

B.SC (Nuclear Medicine Technology) is a chemical engineering program which deals with the use of Radioactive material in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.

ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR B.SC (Nuclear Medicine Technology):-

>> Qualification required to apply for the B.SC Nuclear Medicine Technology is 12 th from government recognised board with minimum 55% marks.

>> Candidate must have done 12 th in science stream.

>> Duration of course is 3 years.

SYLLABUS FOR B.SC NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGY:-

>> Human Anatomy & Physiology.

>> Basic of Computer and Image hard copies production in NM including X-ray, Film/Image processing Techniques.

>> Basic physics & Nuclear physics.

>> Physics of Nuclear Medicine Instrumentation.

>> Radiochemistry & Radio pharmacy.

>> Nuclear Medicine Techniques & Special Procedures.

>> Recent advances in Nuclear Medicine Techniques.

>> Quality Assurances in Nuclear Medicine.

>> Radiatio Biology & Radiation Safety in Nuclear Medicine.

Good luck,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?