4th July 2011, 02:36 PM
VGKGMZ

Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category

I scored 27.49 marks in TANCET 2011.I belong to MBC Category,will I get any Part Time M.E seat in any of the colleges in Coimbatore.I belong to EEE Stream.Also provide me a list of colleges that offer Part Time M.e In coimbatore.Thank you.Your help is appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  2. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  3. How to apply for part time M.E course after scoring 30.73 marks? I am MBC student
  4. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  5. Colleges in Coimbatore for doing part time M.E after scoring 36.125 in TANCET?
  6. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  7. Which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 32.25 TANCET score
  8. Can I get M.E part time admission through counseling?
  9. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
  11. Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET? -- [New]
  12. Will I get a good college after scoring 34.10 in TANCET? I belong to MBC category
  13. How to do part time M.E power electronics in Chennai? My TANCET score is 30
  14. List of colleges offering Part time M.E/M.Tech course for TANCET?
  15. Is it possible to do PG Part Time through TANCET counseling?
  16. Can I get a seat in Thiagarajar after scoring 26 marks in TANCET?
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  18. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
13th April 2015, 08:39 AM
anju777

Default Re: Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category

List of distance M.E colleges in Coimbatore:

1.Anna Institute of science & technology
2.Amrita school of Engineering
3.Sri Krishna college of Engineering & Technology
4.United Institute of Technology
5.Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology
6.Sri Venkateswara college of computer Application & Management
7.KPR Institute of Engineering & Technology
8.SVS College of Engineering & Technology
9.Excel Engineering college
10.Dr.NGP Institute of Technology
11.Kalaivani college of Technology
12.Sri Guru Institute of Technology
13.Karunya Institute of Technology & Sciences
18th June 2015, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category

How much tancet score needed to join m.e at coimb gce for MBC category
19th June 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any seat in M.E after scoring 28.985 marks in TANCET? I belong to BC category
26th June 2015, 12:40 AM
Tai 1

Top best distance M.E colleges in Coimbatore:-

Sri Krishna college of Engineering & Technology

United Institute of Technology

Kalaivani college of Technology

Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology

Amrita school of Engineering

Sri Venkateswara college of computer Application & Management

Sri Guru Institute of Technology

KPR Institute of Engineering & Technology

Karunya Institute of Technology & Sciences

SVS College of Engineering & Technology

Anna Institute of science & technology

Excel Engineering college

Dr.NGP Institute of Technology
23rd July 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Please send list of part time m.e ece colleges in trichy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?