26th September 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor degree course in Textile for Lecturer in Fashion field?

Hello i have done my10 2 and graduation with commerce stream.after that i have done pg diploma in fashion designing and marketing from DAVV indore.i want to know about bachelor degree courses for being lectutrar in fashion field.is there any way to get admission in Be. textile for me?or are there any other master degree courses?

30th July 2017, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor degree course in Textile for Lecturer in Fashion field?

There are several courses in Bachelor Degree in textile field.

In general, to be eligible for pursuing this Bachelor Degree in Textile courses, you are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

>> You must have completed 12th Class or Graduation from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with PG Diploma in Fashion Designing course which is a post graduate level, I am sure that you are eligible to pursue this course.

>> Some of the best courses are Bachelor of Arts in Textiles and Bachelor of Technology in Textile or Bachelor's in Textile Engineering.
2nd August 2017, 11:25 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Bachelor degree course in Textile for Lecturer in Fashion field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i have done my10 2 and graduation with commerce stream.after that i have done pg diploma in fashion designing and marketing from DAVV indore.i want to know about bachelor degree courses for being lectutrar in fashion field.is there any way to get admission in Be. textile for me?or are there any other master degree courses?
Dear after doing diploma in fashion and textile field for bachelors course you can apply for the Bachelor of fashion design and textile degree course and details regarding the course are as follows:-

>> Fashion designing is the art of using fabrics, colours and ornamentation to craft different fashion designing courses.

>> Candidate who have done 10+2 with minimum 55% marks can apply for the course.

>> The duration of course is 3 years.

>> After this course candidate can go for employment to Textile mills,Export houses,Jwellery houses, Quality control centers etc.

COURSES FOR FURTHERS STUDY:-

:- M.A Fashion design.

:- M.A in Textile technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?