31st January 2023, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for B.Pharma in WB Government college?

Dear sir, can I appear for H.S. Exam(science stream). I like to take admission in B.Pharm. course after that in any colleges of WB Govt. What is the admission procedure? Is there any admission test? If so, when will the application form published? Please oblige me by giving the informations. Thank yo

31st January 2023, 08:46 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Admission procedure for B.Pharma in WB Government college?

The applicants will have to qualify West Bengal Joint Entrance (WBJEE) or Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). 90% of the entrants are absorbed from the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination and 10% of students are admitted from JEE (Main).
4th February 2023, 02:42 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can take admission in B.Phrama in WB Government College, after qualify the entrance exam called WBJEE.
10th February 2023, 08:44 AM
Ayan H.

Admission to the Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) program in West Bengal government colleges is usually conducted through a centralized counseling process managed by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB).

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as subjects and obtained a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B categories).

Candidates need to appear for the WBJEEB examination, which is a common entrance test for admission to various undergraduate engineering and pharmacy programs in West Bengal.

After the declaration of WBJEEB results, eligible candidates will be called for centralized counseling based on their rank in the examination. The counseling process will include document verification, seat allotment, and admission to the allotted college.

After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to pay the required fee to confirm their admission to the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?