17th August 2013, 05:43 PM
mouseee

What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?

what is the procedure of admision in govt. colg of mumbai for the course in mbbs 2013-2014??
fees str. for govt college

is neet canceled????..........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after graduating? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence form government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of government college for B.ed?
  4. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  5. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  6. Am I eligible for B.ed after graduation? Can I complete my B.Ed through correspondence from government college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure of the government college for B.Ed?
  7. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  9. What is the fee structure in government and self financing engineering college in Mumbai?
  10. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  11. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  12. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  13. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  14. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  15. What is the fee structure of government college for MBA? What is the procedure?
  16. Fee structure for admission in government college?
  17. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  18. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
5th June 2023, 05:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?

The medical admission will be done for both the MBBS and BDS course thoroughly based on NEET exam .
In order to get admission, the aspirant must compulsorily be a permanent resident if the state of Maharashtra.
Must obtain the minimum necessary NEET cutoff as set by the board.
Candidates should go to the website of State Common Entrance Test cell and select the Maharashtra MBBS Registration option.
The admission fee is Rs 1000 and bank challan charges are Rs 60.
Some of the documents that are to be attached with application form are
NEET admit card
NEET Rank card
Character certificate
Domicile certificate
Migration certificate
Passport size photograph
Reservation certificate
10th and 12th marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?