20th June 2012, 02:39 PM
sharoo09

Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?

Pi want to know what is the procedure to apply for B.Ed in Govt Colleges ?
when will the admission opens in government college & what is the fees structure. ?
is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions .. .? i want to take admission in Govt. college in Punjab 2012 especially in gurdaspur govt. college punjab as soon as possible. i am waiting .

please inform me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  2. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  4. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  5. Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?
  6. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  7. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  8. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  10. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  15. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  17. How to apply in government colleges while pursuing B.Com? Procedure for B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  18. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
29th June 2013, 09:46 AM
gaju7

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?

Friend,
IGNOU is best university to B.Ed so here eligibility and procedure mentioned.

Eligibility------

To apply for the B. Ed course, teachers who are in service with UG or PG degree with not less than 50% of marks are eligible. Relaxation of 5% of marks in qualifying examination is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates as per Government norms.

Procedure---------

Admission of students to the B. Ed course will be done regional centre-wise based on the score of candidates in the all-India level B. Ed Entrance Examination conducted by the university. To apply for the entrance examination, candidates will have to fill up the application form, which is offered along with the prospectus for the course. After submission of application, candidates meeting the eligibility requirements will be issued with the hall ticket for the entrance examination 10 days before the date of written examination. If a candidate has not received his/her hall ticket even before 3 days of the test, they can download the hall ticket from the website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in and should report to the examination centre for appearing to the test. Admission prospectus for B. Ed course can be obtained from regional centres on payment of Rs.500 and Rs.550 through post.
20th July 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?

which the date b.ed application issue on 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?