27th August 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?

my daughter completed intermediate with m p c group. let me know the admission procedudre for bba in iipm, hyderabad and fee structure. is there any entrance exam. if so pls give me the syllabus and other details. thanking u

Related Questions:
  1. Fees structure of BBA in IIPM?
  2. IIPM entrance exam for bba
  3. What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?
  4. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  5. What is BBA course? Does IIPM offer BBA and MBA course? Is it better to with IIPM? What is the fee?
  6. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for BBA in IIPM Delhi?
  8. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  9. Fee structure for BBA in IIPM Delhi Campus?
  10. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?
  12. List of good colleges offering BBA course in Maharashtra? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure? Career opportunities after doing BBA?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  14. List of colleges along with admission procedure and fee structure for BBA course in bhilai(CG)?
  15. Admissions are opened for BBA and MBA courses(August Batch) IIPM, Mohali. Interested candidates must register soon for admission in their desired course
  16. Fee structure for CFA course from ICFAI, Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  18. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
2nd September 2014, 11:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?

IIPM have their own entrance examination for admission into BBA course. Hence, you can apply for the entrance exam IIPM entrance exam, if you are interested in getting admission into BBA course.

Any stream students can apply for BBA course and you shouldn't worry about your 10+2 subjects. Just apply for entrance and try to get a decent rank in it. The fee for BBA will be around 5 lacs and it is very expensive because it is a private college.

You can also try for BMS course from good Government Universities like Delhi University, BHU, Aligarh Muslim University and other central government Universities which will be a far better option than IIPM. The fee in these colleges will be less compare to IIPM and also they have better placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?