13th August 2012, 06:56 PM
pranjal10

Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?

Hello friends,
Can I get the admission for the ICWA, I Have completed the BBA course in finance specialization, If yes, provide me the complete details like Course structure,F. ... MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission, Eligibility criteria, Fee structure, ... What is the fee structure for ICWAI Course? ... What is the admission procedure for the same? ...

15th August 2012, 03:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranjal10 View Post
Hello friends,
Can I get the admission for the ICWA, I Have completed the BBA course in finance specialization, If yes, provide me the complete details like Course structure,F. ... MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission, Eligibility criteria, Fee structure, ... What is the fee structure for ICWAI Course? ... What is the admission procedure for the same? ...
Any individual who has qualified 10+2 level of examination or possess higher qualification, is considered eligible to pursue Cost and Work Accountancy course.
So, being a graduate in Business Administration, you too may pursue the course.

Cost and Work Accountancy course structure:

Foundation Course
Intermediate Course
Final Course
Management Training

Being a graduate, you will get complete exemption from the Foundation Course and therefore, you may directly enroll for the Intermediate Course.
now, as far as the fee structure of the course is concerned, it varies depending upon the mode you opt. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India offers the program through correspondence mode as well as through oral coaching scheme.
  • Fee Structure (Correspondence Mode)
Intermediate Course- Rs. 15700
Final Course- Rs.11500
  • Fee Structure (Oral Coaching Scheme)
Intermediate Course- Rs. 19700
Final Course- Rs.16500
  • Fee Structure of mandatory practical training:
Computer Fees- Rs.3400
Modular Training Fee- RS.4000

For more information about Cost and Work Accountancy course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

Details regarding Master of Social Work (MSW) offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University:

Minimum Academic Qualification: One must possess a bachelors degree in any discipline awarded by a recognized university.

Course Fee: Rs.12100

For further information, refer to the Information Brochure of the same.
18th January 2013, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?

Can i do Icwa course after BBA..? And please tell is there any chance to get job instead of doing post graduation?
18th January 2013, 05:40 PM
babanpreet

Yes you get do CA after BBA.The graduates are exempted from Common proficiency Test(CPT) if they scored minimum 55% marks in graduation including Open universities.The graduates can directly appear for CA Intermediate.
8th February 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I have study bba 2nd year i can take addmison in icwai in ignou
4th May 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How many year icwa course
20th June 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of regsteration for executive level of icwa?
22nd June 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in bsc hotel management so kindly tell me fee stracture
22nd June 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in bsc hotel management so kindly tell me fee stracture
10th October 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i have pass B Com in 2002 with 52% aggreegate. whether i can get the admission for intermediate for ICWA.
3rd June 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Now i finished my bachelor degree... can i join the SAP course directly .... is that usefull ..
22nd November 2016, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I do ICWA course after bba and what is duration after completing the graduation of icwa course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?