4th January 2012, 05:33 PM
mishravimal

List of colleges along with admission procedure and fee structure for BBA course in bhilai(CG)?

pls tel me d name of institute which offered bba in bhilai C.G.
also tel me addmision procedure and fee structre
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with admission procedure and fee structure for BBA course in bhilai(CG)?
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  4. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  6. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  7. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure?
  8. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  10. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  12. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  13. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  14. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  15. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  18. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
28th September 2017, 06:20 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges along with admission procedure and fee structure for BBA course in bhilai(CG)?

Here are some good colleges from where you can pursue BBA in Bhilai:

St. Thomas College, Durg
Sai College, Bhilai
Kalyan Post Graduate College
Takshashila Mahavidyalaya
Shiva College Bhilai

You simply have to complete at least 12th standard from any affiliated college to apply admission in BBA college. Simply visit the campus and apply for admission in management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?