13th August 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) from SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BE course asap.

31st August 2018, 06:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

Admission procedure of BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur is as follows.

If you want to study BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) from SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, you will have to sit in the SRMJEEE conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates who have qualified IIT JEE Mains, are exempted from SRMJEEE. Admission will be done based on marks obtained in the entrance examination followed by fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in the qualifying examination as well.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in regular stream with minimum 50% aggregate in PCM from any state board/CBSE/ISCE to be eligible to attend the entrance examination.

Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 examination in the current academic year are also eligible to attend the entrance examination.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission-i...tion-procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?