13th August 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

31st August 2018, 06:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

If you want to study BE(Civil Infrastructure Engineering) from SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur, you will have to sit in the SRMJEEE conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates who have qualified IIT JEE Mains, are exempted from SRMJEEE. Admission of the candidates will be done based on marks obtained in the entrance examination followed by fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?